For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 8.80 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR5824
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 8 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa). Tested using the recombinant protein.
- FunctionIn response to the presence of allergens, this protein directly promotes the accumulation of eosinophils, a prominent feature of allergic inflammatory reactions. Binds to CCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsO-linked glycan consists of a Gal-GalNAc disaccharide which is mofified with up to 2 sialic acid residues.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C-C motif chemokine 11 antibody
- CCL 11 antibody
- CCL11 antibody
Anti-Eotaxin antibody [EPR5824] images
Western blot - Anti-Eotaxin antibody [EPR5824] (ab125018)
Other-Anti-Eotaxin antibody [EPR5824](ab125018)
References for Anti-Eotaxin antibody [EPR5824] (ab125018)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"