For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numbermxsghk-EOT1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/10000. This dilution will yield 0.5 OD using alkaline phosphatase conjugated rabbit anti-mouse Ig.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIn response to the presence of allergens, this protein directly promotes the accumulation of eosinophils, a prominent feature of allergic inflammatory reactions. Binds to CCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsO-linked glycan consists of a Gal-GalNAc disaccharide which is mofified with up to 2 sialic acid residues.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C-C motif chemokine 11 antibody
- CCL 11 antibody
- CCL11 antibody
References for Anti-Eotaxin antibody [mxsghk-EOT1] (ab40932)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"