For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberYNRhEOT1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionIn response to the presence of allergens, this protein directly promotes the accumulation of eosinophils, a prominent feature of allergic inflammatory reactions. Binds to CCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsO-linked glycan consists of a Gal-GalNAc disaccharide which is mofified with up to 2 sialic acid residues.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C-C motif chemokine 11 antibody
- CCL 11 antibody
- CCL11 antibody
References for Anti-Eotaxin antibody [YNRhEOT1] (ab82424)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"