For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects bands of approximately 120 kDa (isoform A) and 96kDa (isoform B), (predicted molecular weight of Isoform A: 120 kDa).
This antibody detects both isoforms A and B in mouse brain lysates. It detects human isoform A strongly and isoform B more weakly. Reactivity with rat protein is inconclusive.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCritical growth regulator in the pathogenesis of meningiomas.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in brain, with lower levels in kidney, intestine, and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FERM domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- 4.1B antibody
- Band 4.1 like protein 3 antibody
- Band 4.1-like protein 3 antibody
Anti-EPB41L3 antibody images
References for Anti-EPB41L3 antibody (ab65368)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"