For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 113 kDa.
||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FERM domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- 4.1 G antibody
- 4.1G antibody
- AW555191 antibody
Anti-EPB4IL2 antibody images
References for Anti-EPB4IL2 antibody (ab99375)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"