For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab85987? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab85987 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Winter MJ et al. The epithelial cell adhesion molecule (Ep-CAM) as a morphoregulatory molecule is a tool in surgical pathology. Am J Pathol 163:2139-48 (2003).
- Kirman I et al. Naturally occurring antibodies to epithelial cell adhesion molecule (EpCAM). Dig Dis Sci 48:2306-9 (2003).
- Balzar M et al. Epidermal growth factor-like repeats mediate lateral and reciprocal interactions of Ep-CAM molecules in homophilic adhesions. Mol Cell Biol 21:2570-80 (2001).
- Balzar M et al. Cytoplasmic tail regulates the intercellular adhesion function of the epithelial cell adhesion molecule. Mol Cell Biol 18:4833-43 (1998).
- Litvinov SV et al. Ep-CAM: a human epithelial antigen is a homophilic cell-cell adhesion molecule. J Cell Biol 125:437-46 (1994).
- Litvinov SV et al. Evidence for a role of the epithelial glycoprotein 40 (Ep-CAM) in epithelial cell-cell adhesion. Cell Adhes Commun 2:417-28 (1994).
- Edwards DP et al. Monoclonal antibody identification and characterization of a Mr 43,000 membrane glycoprotein associated with human breast cancer. Cancer Res 46:1306-17 (1986).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"