For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionInvolved in autophagy. May play a role in the degradation step of the autophagy pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EPG5 family.
Information by UniProt
- Ectopic P granules autophagy protein 5 homolog (C. elegans) antibody
- Ectopic P granules protein 5 homolog antibody
- Epg5 antibody
Anti-EPG5 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-EPG5 antibody (ab122186)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab122186 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-EPG5 antibody (ab122186)
ab122186 at 1/60 dilution staining EPG5 in Paraffin-embedded Human Liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-EPG5 antibody (ab122186)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"