For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110465 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 110 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Antigen retrieval is heat-mediated, citrate buffer pH 6.0. A pressure cooker was used for about 5 minutes.
- FunctionReceptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A2, -A3, -A4 and -A5. Could play a role in lymphoid function.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highest level in placenta.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in EPHA3 may be a cause of colorectal cancer (CRC) [MIM:114500].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Ephrin receptor subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AW492086 antibody
- Cek4 antibody
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
Anti-Eph receptor A3 antibody images
References for Anti-Eph receptor A3 antibody (ab110465)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"