For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- Clone number6C8G7
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa.
- FunctionReceptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A1, -A2, -A3, -A4 and -A5.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Ephrin receptor subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Cek 11 antibody
- Developmental kinase 1 antibody
- EBK antibody
Anti-Eph receptor A7 antibody [6C8G7] images
Western blot - Eph receptor A7 antibody [6C8G7] (ab76372)
All lanes : Anti-Eph receptor A7 antibody [6C8G7] (ab76372) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Molecular Weight Markers
Lane 2 : Tagged Eph receptor A7 recombinant fragment
Lane 3 : Truncated Eph receptor A7 (aa25-556)-hIgGFc transfected CHOK1 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 112 kDa
Observed band size : 34,95 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Eph receptor A7 antibody [6C8G7] (ab76372)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"