For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab61791? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab61791 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Jungas T et al. Eph-mediated tyrosine phosphorylation of citron kinase controls abscission. J Cell Biol 214:555-69 (2016).
- Gong J et al. Exosomes mediate cell contact-independent ephrin-Eph signaling during axon guidance. J Cell Biol 214:35-44 (2016).
- Krusche B et al. EphrinB2 drives perivascular invasion and proliferation of glioblastoma stem-like cells. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Wilson C et al. Overcoming EMT-associated resistance to anti-cancer drugs via Src/FAK pathway inhibition. Oncotarget 5:7328-41 (2014).
- Ottone C et al. Direct cell-cell contact with the vascular niche maintains quiescent neural stem cells. Nat Cell Biol 16:1045-56 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"