For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ephrin family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- EFNA 2 antibody
- efna2 antibody
- EFNA2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Ephrin A2 antibody images
References for Anti-Ephrin A2 antibody (ab65041)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"