For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant and 0.2 µm filter sterilised.
- Clone numberMM0263-9H13
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in the interaction between activated B lymphocytes and dendritic cells in tonsils.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the adult spleen, lymph node, prostate, ovary, small intestine, and colon, and in fetal heart, lung, liver and kidney. Also detected in hematopoietic cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ephrin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- EFL 4 antibody
- EFL4 antibody
- EFN A4 antibody
References for Anti-Ephrin A4 antibody [MM0263-9H13] (ab89473)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"