For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1:1562500.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
- FunctionStimulates guanine exchange activity of SOS1. May play a role in membrane ruffling and remodeling of the actin cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityDetected in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EPS8 family.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- DRC3 antibody
- Epidermal growth factor receptor kinase substrate 8 like protein 1 antibody
- Epidermal growth factor receptor kinase substrate 8-like protein 1 antibody
Anti-EPS8L1 antibody images
Western blot - EPS8L1 antibody (ab58687)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-EPS8L1 antibody (ab58687)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded) analysis of human placenta tissue labelling EPS8L1 with ab58687 at 4-8µg/ml. Arrows indicate positively labelled decidual cells. Magnification: 400X.
References for Anti-EPS8L1 antibody (ab58687)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"