For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionStimulates guanine exchange activity of SOS1. May play a role in membrane ruffling and remodeling of the actin cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityDetected in fibroblasts and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EPS8 family.
Contains 1 PID domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Epidermal growth factor receptor kinase substrate 8 like protein 2 antibody
- Epidermal growth factor receptor kinase substrate 8-like protein 2 antibody
- Epidermal growth factor receptor pathway substrate 8 like protein 2 antibody
Anti-EPS8L2 antibody images
References for Anti-EPS8L2 antibody (ab57571)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"