For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 81 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa).
- FunctionStimulates guanine exchange activity of SOS1. May play a role in membrane ruffling and remodeling of the actin cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityDetected in fibroblasts and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EPS8 family.
Contains 1 PID domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Epidermal growth factor receptor kinase substrate 8 like protein 2 antibody
- Epidermal growth factor receptor kinase substrate 8-like protein 2 antibody
- Epidermal growth factor receptor pathway substrate 8 like protein 2 antibody
Anti-EPS8L2 antibody images
Western blot - EPS8L2 antibody (ab70179)
All lanes : Anti-EPS8L2 antibody (ab70179) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 3 : HUVEC
Lane 4 : HUVEC with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 81 kDa
Observed band size : 81 kDa
Additional bands at : 34 kDa,>117 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-EPS8L2 antibody (ab70179)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"