For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ERAS antibody
See all ERAS primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to ERAS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
ERAS (NP_853510, 1 a.a. ~ 233 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- Transfected 293T cells lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
- FunctionRas proteins bind GDP/GTP and possess intrinsic GTPase activity. Plays an important role in the tumor-like growth properties of embryonic stem cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Ras family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- E ras antibody
- E-Ras antibody
- ecat5 antibody
Anti-ERAS antibody images
References for Anti-ERAS antibody (ab67696)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"