For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionPossible role in transport between endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ERGIC family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane. Golgi apparatus > cis-Golgi network membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Cycles between the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi.
Information by UniProt
- 2310015B14Rik antibody
- AV318804 antibody
- C20orf47 antibody
Anti-ERGI3 antibody images
Western blot - ERGI3 antibody (ab64902)
All lanes : Anti-ERGI3 antibody (ab64902) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from LOVO cells
Lane 2 : extracts from NIH-3T3 cells
Lane 3 : NIH-3T3 cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ERGI3 antibody (ab64902)
ab64902 at 1/500 dilution staining HepG2 cells without (left) and with (right) immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-ERGI3 antibody (ab64902)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"