For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionPossible role in transport between endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ERGIC family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Cycles between the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi.
Information by UniProt
- endoplasmic reticulum-golgi intermediate compartment 32 kDa protein antibody
- Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment protein 1 antibody
- ER-Golgi intermediate compartment 32 kDa protein antibody
Anti-ERGIC1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ERGIC1 antibody (ab121574)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251MG shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli and vesicles. Recommended concentration of ab121574 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ERGIC1 antibody (ab121574)
ab121574, at a 1/25 dilution, staining ERGIC1 in paraffin-embedded Human smooth muscle tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-ERGIC1 antibody (ab121574)
All lanes : Anti-ERGIC1 antibody (ab121574) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-ERGIC1 antibody (ab121574)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"