For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionPossible role in transport between endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ERGIC family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Cycles between the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi.
Information by UniProt
- endoplasmic reticulum-golgi intermediate compartment 32 kDa protein antibody
- Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment protein 1 antibody
- ER-Golgi intermediate compartment 32 kDa protein antibody
Anti-ERGIC1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ERGIC1 antibody (ab121582)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli and vesicles. Recommended concentration of ab121582 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ERGIC1 antibody (ab121582)
ab121582 at a 1/50 dilution, staining ERGIC1 in glandular cells of paraffin-embedded Human colon tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-ERGIC1 antibody (ab121582)
All lanes : Anti-ERGIC1 antibody (ab121582) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Vector only transfected HEK293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Lysate from transfected HEK293T cells overexpressing ERGIC1 with a C-terminal myc-DDK tag (~3.1 kDa)
developed using the ECL technique
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)-Anti-ERGIC1 antibody(ab121582)
Immunohistochemical staining of Human duodenum shows strong cytoplasmic positivity using ab121582
References for Anti-ERGIC1 antibody (ab121582)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"