For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ERH antibody
See all ERH primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ERH
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 50-99 (TYDISQLFDFIDDLADLSCLVYRADTQTYQPYNKDWIKEKIYVLLRRQA ) of Human ERH (NP_004441.1).
- Positive control
- Human fetal brain lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay have a role in the cell cycle.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the E(R) family.
Information by UniProt
- DROER antibody
- Enhancer of rudimentary homolog (Drosophila) antibody
- Enhancer of rudimentary homolog antibody
References for Anti-ERH antibody (ab122966)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"