For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids94 to 104
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Enhancer of rudimentary homolog
- Enhancer of rudimentary homolog (Drosophila)
- FunctionMay have a role in the cell cycle.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the E(R) family.
Information by UniProt
References for ERH peptide (94-104) (Carboxyterminal end) (ab45791)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"