Anti-ERK1 (phospho Y204) + ERK2 (phospho Y187) antibody (ab47339)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 (phospho Y204) + ERK2 (phospho Y187) antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ERK1 (phospho Y204) + ERK2 (phospho Y187)
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for ERK1, only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 204.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
A synthesized phosphopeptide derived around the phosphorylation site of ERK1 tyrosine 204 and ERK2 tyrosine 187 (T-E-YP-V-A).
- Positive control
- Extracts from Jurkat cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47339 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44, 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44, 42 kDa).|
- Cellular localizationERK2: Nucleus.
- Entrez Gene: 5594 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5595 Human
- Entrez Gene: 26413 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 26417 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 116590 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 50689 Rat
- Omim: 176948 Human
- Omim: 601795 Human
- SwissProt: P27361 Human
- SwissProt: P28482 Human
- SwissProt: P63085 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q63844 Mouse
- SwissProt: P21708 Rat
- SwissProt: P63086 Rat
- Unigene: 431850 Human
- Unigene: 861 Human
- Unigene: 196581 Mouse
- Unigene: 8385 Mouse
- Unigene: 2592 Rat
- Unigene: 34914 Rat
- ERK 1 antibody
- ERK 2 antibody
- ERK-2 antibody
- ERK1 antibody
- ERK2 antibody
- ERT1 antibody
- ERT2 antibody
- Extracellular signal regulated kinase 1 antibody
- Extracellular signal-regulated kinase 2 antibody
- MAP kinase 1 antibody
- MAP kinase 2 antibody
- MAP kinase isoform p42 antibody
- MAP kinase isoform p44 antibody
- MAPK 1 antibody
- MAPK 2 antibody
- MAPK 3 antibody
- MAPK1 antibody
- MAPK2 antibody
- MAPK3 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 2 antibody
- MK01_HUMAN antibody
- p38 antibody
- p40 antibody
- p41 antibody
- p42-MAPK antibody
- PRKM 2 antibody
Anti-ERK1 (phospho Y204) + ERK2 (phospho Y187) antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ERK1 (phospho Y204) + ERK2 (phospho Y187) antibody (ab47339) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells treated with PMA (200ng/ml, 15min)
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells un-treated
Predicted band size : 44, 42 kDa
Observed band size : 42,44 kDa
Ab47339 staining human normal or colon tissue. Staining is localised to cytoplasm.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 2 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffer EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
All lanes : Anti-ERK1 (phospho Y204) + ERK2 (phospho Y187) antibody (ab47339)
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract treated with PMA
Predicted band size : 44, 42 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ERK1 (phospho Y204) + ERK2 (phospho Y187) antibody (ab47339)
ab47339 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.