Anti-Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187) [MAPK-YT] antibody (ab50011)
- Product nameAnti-Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187) [MAPK-YT] antibodySee all Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187) primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MAPK-YT] to Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187)
- Specificityab50011 is specific for the active, dually-phosphorylated form of MAP kinase (ERK-1 and ERK-2, 44 kDa and 42 kDa, respectively). It does not recognise the non-phosphorylated or the monophosphorylated forms of the MAP kinase molecule or the diphosphorylated forms of JUN kinase and p38 MAP kinase.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA, WB, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster)
Predicted to work with: Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide HTGFLpTEpYVAT corresponding to the phosphorylated form of human ERK1 and ERK2 activation loop.
- EpitopeThe epitope recognized by ab50011 is located in the region of phosphorylated threonine and tyrosine residues within the regulatory site of active MAP kinase (Thr185 and Tyr187 in ERK-2).
- Positive control
- Rat brain extract, Drosophila wing imaginal disc.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMAPK-YT
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50011 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- ERK 1 antibody
- ERK 2 antibody
- ERK antibody
- ERK-2 antibody
- ERK1 antibody
- ERK2 antibody
- ERT1 antibody
- ERT2 antibody
- Extracellular signal regulated kinase 1 antibody
- Extracellular signal regulated kinase 2 antibody
- Extracellular signal-regulated kinase 2 antibody
- HS44KDAP antibody
- HUMKER1A antibody
- Insulin stimulated MAP2 kinase antibody
- MAP kinase 1 antibody
- MAP kinase 2 antibody
- MAP kinase isoform p42 antibody
- MAP kinase isoform p44 antibody
- MAPK 1 antibody
- MAPK 2 antibody
- MAPK 3 antibody
- MAPK1 antibody
- MAPK2 antibody
- MAPK3 antibody
- Microtubule associated protein 2 kinase antibody
- Mitogen activated protein kinase 1 antibody
- Mitogen activated protein kinase 2 antibody
- Mitogen activated protein kinase 3 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 2 antibody
- MK01_HUMAN antibody
- p38 antibody
- p40 antibody
- p41 antibody
- p42-MAPK antibody
- PRKM 1 antibody
- PRKM 2 antibody
- PRKM 3 antibody
- PRKM1 antibody
- PRKM2 antibody
- PRKM3 antibody
Anti-Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187) [MAPK-YT] antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187) [MAPK-YT] antibody (ab50011) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 2 : no primary antibody
Lane 1 : Extract of Rat1 cells activated with 100µM Vanadate+200µM H2O2
Lane 2 : Extract of Rat1 cells activated with 100µM Vanadate+200µM H2O2
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG, AlkPhos Conjugate
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 42,44 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
In situ immunostaining of the activated form of MAP kinase with ab50011 (green) in Drosophila wing imaginal disc (500 micrometers long).
References for Anti-Erk1 (pT202/pY204) + Erk2 (pT185/pY187) [MAPK-YT] antibody (ab50011)
This product has been referenced in:
- Sheu JJ et al. LRIG1 modulates aggressiveness of head and neck cancers by regulating EGFR-MAPK-SPHK1 signaling and extracellular matrix remodeling. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23624915) »
- Ahnstedt H et al. Male-female differences in upregulation of vasoconstrictor responses in human cerebral arteries. PLoS One 8:e62698 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23658641) »