For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
- FunctionComponent of the ERLIN1/ERLIN2 complex which mediates the endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation (ERAD) of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptors (IP3Rs).
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, placenta, liver, kidney, pancreas, prostate, testis, ovary and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the band 7/mec-2 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Associated with lipid raft-like domains of the endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Band 7 23-211 Keo4 (Interim) similar to C.elegans protein antibody
- C10orf69 antibody
- chromosome 10 open reading frame 69 antibody
Anti-ERLIN1 antibody images
References for Anti-ERLIN1 antibody (ab90427)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"