For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22933516
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10mM Citrate buffer or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH 8.0) is recommended.
- FunctionBinds to DNA sequences containing the consensus nucleotide core sequence GGAA.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ETS family.
Contains 1 ETS DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ERM antibody
- Ets related protein ERM antibody
- ETS translocation variant 5 antibody
Anti-ERM / Etv5 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ERM / Etv5 antibody (ab102010)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded PC14 xenograft, using ab102010 at 1/100 dilution.
Western blot - ERM / Etv5 antibody (ab102010)
Anti-ERM / Etv5 antibody (ab102010) at 1/1000 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
References for Anti-ERM / Etv5 antibody (ab102010)
This product has been referenced in:
- Diaferia GR et al. Dissection of transcriptional and cis-regulatory control of differentiation in human pancreatic cancer. EMBO J 35:595-617 (2016).
Read more (PubMed: 26769127) »
- Fanslow DA et al. Genome editing in mouse spermatogonial stem/progenitor cells using engineered nucleases. PLoS One 9:e112652 (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 25409432) »
See all 4 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"