For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPossible role as a cell-adhesion or receptor molecule of erythroid cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in erythroid-enriched bone marrow (at protein level). Highly expressed in bone marrow and to a lower extent in leukocytes, thymus, lymph node and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal liver blood cells (at protein level). Highly expressed in fetal liver.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ERMAP antibody
- ERMAP_HUMAN antibody
- Erythroblast membrane associated protein antibody
Anti-ERMAP antibody images
References for Anti-ERMAP antibody (ab57712)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"