For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionPossible role as a cell-adhesion or receptor molecule of erythroid cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in erythroid-enriched bone marrow (at protein level). Highly expressed in bone marrow and to a lower extent in leukocytes, thymus, lymph node and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal liver blood cells (at protein level). Highly expressed in fetal liver.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ERMAP antibody
- ERMAP_HUMAN antibody
- Erythroblast membrane associated protein antibody
Anti-ERMAP antibody images
References for Anti-ERMAP antibody (ab83356)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"