For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein disulfide isomerase family.
Contains 3 thioredoxin domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- Calcium binding protein intestinal related antibody
- Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 70 antibody
- Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 72 antibody
Anti-ERp72 antibody images
References for Anti-ERp72 antibody (ab56602)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"