For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ERp72 antibody
See all ERp72 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ERp72
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Monkey
Synthetic peptide: FIDEHATKRSRTKEEL, corresponding to amino acids 623-638 of Mouse ERp72, conjugated to KLH and with an added cysteine residue
- Positive control
- Liver microsome extracts.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 73 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein disulfide isomerase family.
Contains 3 thioredoxin domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- Calcium binding protein intestinal related antibody
- Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 70 antibody
- Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 72 antibody
Anti-ERp72 antibody images
References for Anti-ERp72 antibody (ab82587)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"