For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ESD antibody
See all ESD primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ESD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig
Recombinant protein fragment contain a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 42-228 of Human ESD (AAH01169).
- Positive control
- 293T, A431, Jurkat, Raji whole cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
- FunctionSerine hydrolase involved in the detoxification of formaldehyde.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the esterase D family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasmic vesicle.
Information by UniProt
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- Es-10 antibody
- Es10 antibody
References for Anti-ESD antibody (ab101453)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"