For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ESD antibody
See all ESD primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to ESD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length ESD protein (Human)
- Positive control
- ESD transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa).
- FunctionSerine hydrolase involved in the detoxification of formaldehyde.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the esterase D family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasmic vesicle.
Information by UniProt
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- Es-10 antibody
- Es10 antibody
Anti-ESD antibody images
Western blot - ESD antibody (ab67678)
All lanes : Anti-ESD antibody (ab67678) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ESD transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ESD antibody (ab67678)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"