For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 93.61 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa).
- FunctionMay constitute a novel regulatory system for basal transcription. Negatively regulates ABT1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ESF1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Nucleus > nucleoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ABT1-associated protein antibody
- ABTAP antibody
- bA526K24.1 antibody
Anti-ESF1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-ESF1 antibody (ab118074)
All lanes : Anti-ESF1 antibody (ab118074) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : ESF1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 99 kDa
Observed band size : 93.61 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ESF1 antibody (ab118074)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"