For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ESM1 antibody
See all ESM1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to ESM1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: PSNGEDPFGE EFGICKDCPY GTFGMDCRET CNCQSGICDR GTGKCLKFPF FQYSVTKSSN RFVSLTEHDM ASGDGNIVRE EVVKENAAGS PVMRKWLNPR , corresponding to amino acids 85-185 of Human ESM1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay have potent implications in lung endothelial cell-leukocyte interactions.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung, on the vascular capillary network within alveolar walls, and also at lower level in kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
modificationsMay contain intrachain disulfide bonds.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Endocan antibody
- Endothelial cell specific molecule 1 antibody
- Endothelial cell-specific molecule 1 antibody
Anti-ESM1 antibody images
IHC-P - ESM1 antibody (ab56914)
ESM1 antibody (ab56914) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human kidney.
Western blot - ESM1 antibody (ab56914)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56914 ESM1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-ESM1 antibody (ab56914)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"