For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography and filtered sterilized.
- Clone numberRM0079-5J44
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
- FunctionMay have potent implications in lung endothelial cell-leukocyte interactions.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung, on the vascular capillary network within alveolar walls, and also at lower level in kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
modificationsMay contain intrachain disulfide bonds.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Endocan antibody
- Endothelial cell specific molecule 1 antibody
- Endothelial cell-specific molecule 1 antibody
References for Anti-ESM1 antibody [RM0079-5J44] (ab86053)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"