Anti-ESM1 antibody [RM0079-5J44] (ab86053)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography and filtered sterilized.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRM0079-5J44
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86053 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.|
- FunctionMay have potent implications in lung endothelial cell-leukocyte interactions.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung, on the vascular capillary network within alveolar walls, and also at lower level in kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
modificationsMay contain intrachain disulfide bonds.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Endocan antibody
- Endothelial cell specific molecule 1 antibody
- Endothelial cell-specific molecule 1 antibody
- ESM 1 antibody
- ESM 1 secretory protein antibody
- ESM-1 antibody
- Esm1 antibody
- ESM1 secretory protein antibody
- ESM1_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-ESM1 antibody [RM0079-5J44] (ab86053)
ab86053 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.