For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 111 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 111 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionMay play a role as a marker of hyperestrogenic state and estrogen-related type I endometrial carcinoma.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in normal endometrium but overexpressed in endometroid tumors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPF0577 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- EIG121 antibody
- Estrogen induced gene 121 antibody
- Estrogen-induced gene 121 protein antibody
Anti-Estrogen-induced gene 121 protein antibody images
References for Anti-Estrogen-induced gene 121 protein antibody (ab81247)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"