For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab31478? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab31478 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lucchetti C et al. The prolyl isomerase Pin1 acts synergistically with CDK2 to regulate the basal activity of estrogen receptor a in breast cancer. PLoS One 8:e55355 (2013).
- Zhao G et al. MicroRNA-34a suppresses cell proliferation by targeting LMTK3 in human breast cancer mcf-7 cell line. DNA Cell Biol 32:699-707 (2013).
- Bobustuc GC et al. MGMT inhibition restores ERa functional sensitivity to antiestrogen therapy. Mol Med 18:913-29 (2012).
- Skliris GP et al. A phosphorylation code for oestrogen receptor-alpha predicts clinical outcome to endocrine therapy in breast cancer. Endocr Relat Cancer 17:589-97 (2010).
- Márquez-Garbán DC et al. Estrogen receptor signaling pathways in human non-small cell lung cancer. Steroids 72:135-43 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"