Anti-Estrogen Related Receptor alpha antibody (ab93173)
- Product nameAnti-Estrogen Related Receptor alpha antibodySee all Estrogen Related Receptor alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Estrogen Related Receptor alpha
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, Flow Cyt, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the Center region of Human Estrogen Related Receptor alpha (NP_004442.3).
- Positive control
- WB: A375 cell line lysates IHC-P: human kidney carcinoma FC: 293 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab93173 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93173 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated/ sodium citrate pH6 for antigen retrieval.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10 - 1/50.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
- FunctionBinds to an ERR-alpha response element (ERRE) containing a single consensus half-site, 5'-TNAAGGTCA-3'. Can bind to the medium-chain acyl coenzyme A dehydrogenase (MCAD) response element NRRE-1 and may act as an important regulator of MCAD promoter. Binds to the C1 region of the lactoferrin gene promoter. Requires dimerization and the coactivator, PGC-1A, for full activity. The ERRalpha/PGC1alpha complex is a regulator of energy metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR3 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Ser-19 enhances sumoylation on Lys-14 increasing repression of transcriptional activity.
Sumoylated by SUMO2. Main site is Lys-14 which is enhanced by phosphorylation on Ser-19, cofactor activation, and by interaction with PIAS4. Sumoylation enhances repression of transcriptional activiy, but has no effect on subcellular location nor on DNA binding.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Err 1 antibody
- ERR a antibody
- ERR alpha antibody
- ERR-alpha antibody
- Err1 antibody
- ERR1 protein antibody
- ERR1_HUMAN antibody
- ERRa antibody
- ERRalpha antibody
- ESRL 1 antibody
- ESRL1 antibody
- ESRR A antibody
- Esrra antibody
- Estrogen receptor like 1 antibody
- Estrogen receptor related 1 antibody
- estrogen receptor related receptor alpha antibody
- Estrogen receptor-like 1 antibody
- Estrogen related receptor alpha antibody
- Estrogen-related receptor alpha antibody
- Estrra antibody
- hERR1 antibody
- NR3B1 antibody
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 3 group B member 1 antibody
- Steroid hormone receptor ERR1 antibody
Anti-Estrogen Related Receptor alpha antibody images
Anti-Estrogen Related Receptor alpha antibody (ab93173) at 1/100 dilution + A375 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
ab93173, at a 1/50 dilution, staining Estrogen Related Receptor alpha in formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded Human kidney carcinoma, peroxidase-conjugated to a FITC-conjugated goat-anti-rabbit secondary antibody, followed by DAB staining.
ab93173, at a 1/10 dilution, staining Estrogen Related Receptor alpha in 293 cells by flow cytometric analysis (bottom histogram) compared to a negative control cell (top histogram). FITC-conjugated goat-anti-rabbit secondary antibody used for analysis.
References for Anti-Estrogen Related Receptor alpha antibody (ab93173)
ab93173 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.