For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 0.5mg/ml Tris-saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).
- FunctionMay play a role in the translocation of terminally misfolded proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum lumen to the cytoplasm and their degradation by the proteasome.
- Tissue specificityBroadly expressed, with highest levels in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 UBA domain.
Contains 1 UBX domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Lipid droplet. Endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- AI462440 antibody
- expressed in T cells and eosinophils in atopic dermatitis antibody
- faf2 antibody
Anti-ETEA antibody images
References for Anti-ETEA antibody (ab14759)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"