For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted out with both high and low pH buffers, neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).
- FunctionHighly specific for ethanolamine phosphorylation. May be a rate-controlling step in phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in kidney, liver, placenta, heart, leukocyte, ovary and testis.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis; phosphatidylethanolamine from ethanolamine: step 1/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the choline/ethanolamine kinase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 1110061E11Rik antibody
- 4930555L11Rik antibody
- AI195356 antibody
Anti-ethanolamine kinase antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"