For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71724 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).
- FunctionHighly specific for ethanolamine phosphorylation. May be a rate-controlling step in phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in kidney, liver, placenta, heart, leukocyte, ovary and testis.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis; phosphatidylethanolamine from ethanolamine: step 1/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the choline/ethanolamine kinase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 1110061E11Rik antibody
- 4930555L11Rik antibody
- AI195356 antibody
Anti-ethanolamine kinase antibody - C-terminal images
Western blot - ethanolamine kinase antibody - C-terminal (ab71724)
References for Anti-ethanolamine kinase antibody - C-terminal (ab71724)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"