For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ETL antibody
See all ETL primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ETL
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionCould be involved in cardiac development.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in smooth muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family. LN-TM7 subfamily.
Contains 2 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 GPS domain.
- Developmental stageUp-regulated in the adult heart.
- DomainThe transmembrane domain is not required for cleavage, but it is required for dimer formation.
modificationsProteolytically cleaved into 2 subunits, an extracellular alpha subunit and a seven-transmembrane subunit.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- EGF antibody
- EGF latrophilin and seven transmembrane domain containing 1 antibody
- EGF TM7 latrophilin related protein antibody
References for Anti-ETL antibody (ab12989)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"