For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
- FunctionHighly specific for ethanolamine phosphorylation. Does not have choline kinase activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in kidney, liver, ovary, testis and prostate.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylethanolamine biosynthesis; phosphatidylethanolamine from ethanolamine: step 1/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the choline/ethanolamine kinase family.
Information by UniProt
- 4933417N20Rik antibody
- AI197444 antibody
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
Anti-ETNK2 antibody images
Western blot - ETNK2 antibody (ab65246)
All lanes : Anti-ETNK2 antibody (ab65246) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extract
Lane 2 : 293 cell extract with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa
Additional bands at : 33 kDa,<26 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ETNK2 antibody (ab65246)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"