For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis antibody is a crude IgY preparation from egg yolks using a precipitation method (PEG, Polyethylene Glycol). The purity is about 90% IgY.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).
- RelevanceETS2.3 is an oncogene found on human chromosome 21. It belongs to the ETS family, contains 1 ETS domain and 1 pointed (PNT) domain.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- oncogene ETS2 antibody
- vETS avian erythroblastosis virus E2 oncogene homolog 2 antibody
- vETS erythroblastosis virus E26 oncogene homolog 2 antibody
References for Anti-ETS2.3 antibody (ab28969)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"