For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor; binds to the DNA sequence 5'-CCGGAAGT-3'. Isoform A does not seem to have a repressor activity. Isoform C does not seem to have a repressor activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in hematopoietic tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ETS family.
Contains 1 ETS DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 PNT (pointed) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ETS related protein Tel2 antibody
- Ets transcription factor TEL-2b antibody
- Ets transcription factor TEL2 antibody
Anti-ETV7 antibody images
References for Anti-ETV7 antibody (ab102570)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"