For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Our purpose is to help life science researchers achieve their mission, faster
Abcam events supports the research community by providing presentation and networking opportunities within an intimate, collaborative environment. Event programs are designed with leaders in the field, and includes a variety of poster sessions, talk opportunities, dedicated networking sessions, workshops, and panel discussions.
By actively listening to and collaborating with leading scientists, Abcam events helps to increase the sharing of knowledge and ideas of researchers around the world.
Abcam events provide an intimate atmosphere for 125-250 attendees, enabling participants to create new connections, receive feedback on their research and hear the latest discoveries before publication.
Young scientists are actively encouraged to participate through talk presentations, poster competitions, networking with leaders in the field, and travel grants.
• “Excellent speakers. Great variety of topics. Small attendance meant intimate conversations were possible. Venue was phenomenal. Price was excellent for quality. I had an amazing time, scientifically and socially.”
Chromatin Structure and Function 2015
• “It was a great opportunity to see the research of other scientists from a different field, and see how it may apply to mine.”
West Coast Epigenetics 2016
• “This is one of the best meetings of the many, many, I attend. Keep doing it! It is extremely valuable to the field. Very interactive, very high quality. Lots of new ideas come out of this meeting.”
Mechanisms of Recombination 2016
• “Conference was of extremely high quality, all the speakers which were invited are leaders in this field and their presentations focused on unpublished data from their laboratories.”
Maintenance of Genome Stability 2016
• “This conference is the best one I've attended to at many level: scientifically accurate and with very good speaks, great place to have fun and to establish network!”
Mechanisms and Mysteries in Epigenetics 2016