For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR5996
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 200, 145, 105 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 118 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- RelevanceEVI1 promotes cell proliferation by interacting with BRG1 and blocking the repression of BRG1 on E2F1 activity. EVI1 may be involved in megakaryocytic differentiation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- AML1 EVI 1 antibody
- AML1 EVI 1 fusion protein antibody
- AML1 EVI1 antibody
Anti-EVI1 antibody [EPR5996] images
Western blot - EVI1 antibody [EPR5996] (ab124934)
All lanes : Anti-EVI1 antibody [EPR5996] (ab124934) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : SKOV 3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled Goat anti Rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 118 kDa
Observed band size : 145,200 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 105 kDa (possible cleavage fragment).
References for Anti-EVI1 antibody [EPR5996] (ab124934)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"