For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurity: > 95% (by SDS-PAGE)
- Clone numberMEM-216
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- Tissue specificityBone marrow, peripheral blood mononuclear cells, fibroblasts and Epstein-Barr virus-transformed lymphoblastoid cell lines.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD361 antibody
- D17S376 antibody
- Ecotropic viral integration site 2B antibody
Anti-EVI2B antibody [MEM-216] images
Flow Cytometry - Anti-EVI2B antibody [MEM-216] (ab101146)
Flow cytometry analysis of CD19+ peripheral blood leukocytes using anti-CD361 antibody.
References for Anti-EVI2B antibody [MEM-216] (ab101146)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"