For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-EVI5 antibody
See all EVI5 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to EVI5
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 750 to the C-terminus of Human EVI5.
(Peptide available as ab32654.)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS. pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Application notesThis antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide (ab32654).
Not yet tested in other applications.
- RelevanceEVI5 is a novel centrosomal protein with a complex expression pattern and subcellular localization, possibly involved in centrosome stability and dynamics. It may act as an oncogene.
- Cellular localizationNucleus, centrosome.
- ecotropic viral integration site 5 antibody
- NB4S antibody
- Neuroblastoma stage 4S gene antibody
References for Anti-EVI5 antibody (ab31269)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"