For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7-8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIP: Use at 2-5µg/mg of lysate.
Is unsuitable for WB.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceEVI5 is a novel centrosomal protein with a complex expression pattern and subcellular localization, possibly involved in centrosome stability and dynamics. It may act as an oncogene.
- Cellular localizationNucleus, centrosome.
- ecotropic viral integration site 5 antibody
- NB4S antibody
- Neuroblastoma stage 4S gene antibody
Anti-EVI5 antibody images
References for Anti-EVI5 antibody (ab70790)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"