For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceEvx1 belongs to the even-skipped homeobox family of proteins and contains a single homeobox DNA-binding domain. Evx1 may have a role in the specification of neuronal cell types.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Eve even skipped homeo box homolog 1 antibody
- Eve even skipped homeobox homolog 1 antibody
- Even skipped homeobox 1 antibody
Anti-Evx1 antibody images
References for Anti-Evx1 antibody (ab90511)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"